Date Posted: 20/01/2022
Life Environmental Services is one of the UK’s leading environmental compliance and risk management consultancies. We specialise in providing solutions for organisations to ensure they remain compliant when managing environmental risks presented by hazards such as asbestos, fire and water.
We are looking for enthusiastic Asbestos Surveyors who want to help grow the business and be part of our team.
Duties and Responsibilities of the role
• Sampling in accordance with HSG 264 and Quality Manual
• Experience of building inspections for asbestos management and demolition/refurbishment surveys
• Experience of producing site drawings and undertaking technical quality assurance of data
• Understanding of Asbestos legislation, guidance, and Quality Manual requirements
• Timely monthly quality control checks
• Monthly reporting of exposure records and RPE inspections
• Ensuring all equipment is correctly calibrated and tools are correctly maintained to specified level in HSG 264
• Record data accurately within data capture software
• Record accurate sample information on sample bags and labels
• Produce accurate site drawings using appropriate software (eg Floor Plan Creator) in line with current company and client specific requirements
• Update data regularly, as a minimum daily
• Check all locations are photographed and photographs are downloaded onto servers appropriate
• Carry out Technical Quality Assurance checks prior to report being issued to client
• P402 (or RSPH equivalent) certificates
• A positive, proactive approach to working
• A full, valid UK drivers’ licence
• Excellent communication skills
How to apply
If you feel like you have what it takes and are excited about the opportunity of joining our Glasgow based team, then we would welcome your application.
Please contact email@example.com with your C.V, highlighting the role your application relates to.