Date Posted: 20/01/2022
Bishop's Stortford - South East -
Life Environmental Services is one of the UK’s leading environmental compliance and risk management consultancies. We specialise in providing solutions for organisations to ensure they remain compliant when managing environmental risks presented by hazards such as asbestos, fire and water.
We are looking for enthusiastic Asbestos Analyst who want to help grow the business and be part of our team.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role
• Air Sampling
• Fibre counting
• Undertake clearance air testing, reassurance monitoring and personal monitoring
• Timely monthly quality control checks
• Monthly reporting of exposure records and RPE inspections
• Ensuring all equipment is correctly calibrated and tools are correctly maintained to specified level in HSG 264
• Record data accurately within data capture software
• Produce site drawings using appropriate software in line with current company and client specific requirements
• Update data regularly, as a minimum daily
• Check all locations are photographed and photographs are downloaded onto servers appropriately
• P403 and P404 essential
• Full UK driving licence essential
• IOSH Working Safely Qualification desirable
• Valid IPAF Licence desirable
• Valid confined space entry and escape certificate desirable
• Risk assessment in training desirable
• IT skills particularly in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel, drawing tools (eg Floor Plan Creator), data capture tools essential
• Excellent communication skills essential
How to apply
If you feel like you have what it takes and are excited about the opportunity of joining our Bishop's Stortford based team, then we would welcome your application.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your C.V, highlighting the role your application relates to.