Date Posted: 05/12/2016
Stockport - Dependent on experience
Closing Date: 30/06/2017
Do you want to be part of an exciting, dynamic company?
Do you want your ideas to be listened to and for you to make a difference?
Life Environmental are one of the largest Independent UKAS accredited* asbestos, fire and legionella consultancies in the UK. We actively promote ideas from our staff so that we all progress and make a difference - the company to our clients and the staff to each other and their career with us.
We are looking to recruit a Project Support to join our team.
• Supporting Project Managers with a wide variety of administrative and logistical duties.
• Supporting with the invoicing & debt recovery process for various projects.
• Liaising with clients and field staff to ensure that site services are undertaken in a timely manner.
• Liaising with Customer Administration Team, scheduling dept, laboratory & head office.
• Dealing with queries from clients in regards to report content, service delivery and programme scheduling.
• Set up and monitoring of projects with associated RAMs.
• Planning & programming upcoming works with project Managers to achieve operational and commercial efficiency.
• Liaising with other regions to support national clients.
• Ensuring reports are issued to clients in a timely manner in line with the project / contract specifications.
• Issuing of purchase orders to approved suppliers.
Successful candidates will be comfortable working to tight and changing deadlines and will be able to prioritise their workloads accordingly. Candidates will need to work under their own initiative and have excellent interpersonal skills. As our clients have different platforms and portals a strong IT knowledge would be beneficial along with a good working understanding of all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
Previous experience of Project Support and scheduling work for Surveyors/Engineers essential. Previous experience within the Asbestos industry desirable.
Please send your CV and covering letter to HR@lifeenvironmental.com
Life Environmental Services is an equal opportunities employer.« Back to careers