Millions of people already benefit from Life Environmental’s industry-leading approach to safeguarding and improving health and safety in homes, the workplace, industry and leisure environments.
We specialise in all aspects of risk management including identification or detection, monitoring, planning, remediation, project management, ongoing support and training across a wide range of industry sectors.
Formed in 2007 after the merging of five highly-specialist companies, we have over 100 dedicated professionals spread across six UK locations. We have the capability, capacity and scalability to take on any size of project efficiently and effectively.
Health & Safety
Life Environmental believes that the health and safety of all people within the organisation and those who may be affected by our activities is of paramount importance. It is Life Environmental’s objective to prevent accidents, occupational ill health and to eliminate hazards in the workplace as far as reasonably practicable with risk management.
We are committed to carrying out our consultancy activities in such a way to comply with all health and safety legislation relating to all work activities by assessing risks, providing and maintaining adequate control measures so that risks to employees and those who could be possibly affected by our activities are reduced to a minimum. In demonstration of our commitment we are certified to OHSAS18001.
Through training and the commitment of Life Environmental Services’ management and employees, the business seeks to safeguard the environment for future generations. Specifically we achieve this by:
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation and furthermore to exceed this by co-operating with any commercial entity, legislative body or organisation that requires us to act in accordance with their own, non-legislative, requirements.
- Identifying and communicating any environmental aspects that may be identified from analysis of the activities that the business may carry out, to our clients or others who may be impacted.
- Reducing air pollution through selecting the least environmentally damaging materials to reduce environmental impact and the considerate purchase and control of equipment that is fuel-efficient, has lower emissions and has the least impact on the environment on a through life cycle basis.
- Reducing the risk of land and water pollution by implementing robust systems to prevent discharges to land and water and responsibly remove waste from all sites.
- Reducing, recycling, re-using our resources wherever possible to prevent the unnecessary waste of materials.
- High standards of sustainable development and environmental performance are fundamental to our purpose, and are an integral part of our business strategy. They require us to be profitable; to deliver projects and services to the best ethical and the most appropriate technical standards; to respect people and the environment; to listen to people both inside and outside of the company; and to be transparent in what we are doing and how we are doing it. We believe our greatest contribution to sustainability is through the long-term environmental outcomes of the projects we undertake for our clients
Our dedication to continual research and development has put us at the forefront of cost streamlining through technology advancement. With one of the highest levels of technology investment in the industry, we are always enhancing the value of our services by improving our knowledge, techniques and skills. It also ensures that we have the most advanced tools and methodologies in place to deliver quality and cost efficiencies for your business.
One example of our technological leadership is ‘Life Online’ – a unique web-based inventory management system developed to provide our clients with a clear and concise summary of their overall compliance status - giving them the power to make decisions based on facts.
Life Environmental’s greatest asset is its people and their relationship with, and understanding of, our growing client base. We pride ourselves on employing some of the best people in the industry, and we support them with a solid framework in which to develop skills and expertise in order to help them thrive.
Life Environmental Services Ltd is committed to achieve and maintain the highest levels of quality and professionalism for all aspects of its consultancy services. Specifically this is demonstrated by our continued UKAS accredited inspection body, No. 0340 & a UKAS accredited testing laboratory, No. 0610 meeting the requirements of ISO 17020 and ISO 17025 and our certification to ISO 9001 quality standard. We are proud of our exemplary record in our quality standards and achievement and this delivers an excellent service to our clients that exceeds their expectations. Where appropriate we ensure that we provide that service in the highest levels of client confidentiality.
Our EHS&Q culture is representative of our pursuit for excellence, and is deeply embedded in all aspects of the organisation. Our Environmental, Health & Safety, and Quality management systems are supported by a comprehensive suite of accreditations, which demonstrate our competency, and our commitment to delivering the highest level of service to our customers.
Bring your compliance needs to Life
To learn more about how Life Environmental can help your business, contact us today.