Date Posted: 17/03/2021
Manchester/ North West -
Life Environmental Services is one of the UK’s leading environmental compliance and risk management consultancies. We specialise in providing solutions for organisations to ensure they remain compliant when managing environmental risks presented by hazards such as asbestos, fire and water.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role
• Carry out Water Risk Assessments on behalf of our customers.
• Complete and draw up schematic drawings as part of the Water Risk Assessment.
• Report any Non-Conformities in line with ACoPL8 and company procedures.
• Undertake Monthly Monitoring Tasks as and when required.
• Carry out Quarterly Monitoring Tasks as and when required, including the de scaling of shower heads.
• Undertake 6 Monthly and Annual Monitoring tasks.
• Report findings to clients as well as Life Environmental Services along with recommendations to resolve any potential non-compliance.
• Undertake sampling as and when directed by the customer or Life Environmental Services.
• Complete all necessary reports clearly and concisely to ensure our customers understand their state of compliance on completion of each visit.
• Prepare internal reports, highlighting risk exposure to both customer and company.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Experience in undertaking water risk assessments essential
• Experience in undertaking monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly and annual monitoring tasks in line with HSG274 parts 1-3 essential
• Full UK driving licence essential
• Basic plumbing knowledge desirable
• Good customer skills desirable
• Membership of trade organisations (eg WMSOC) desirable
How to Apply
If you feel like you have what it takes and are excited about the opportunity of joining our Manchester based team, then we would welcome your application.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your C.V, highlighting the role your application relates to.