Date Posted: 01/07/2021
Life Environmental Services is one of the UK’s leading environmental compliance and risk management consultancies. We specialise in providing solutions for organisations to ensure they remain compliant when managing environmental risks presented by hazards such as asbestos, fire and water.
Duties and Responsibilities of the role:
· Supporting Project Managers with a wide variety of administrative and logistical duties to ensure service delivery excellence is maintained.
· Supporting with invoicing & debt recovery process for various projects
· Liaising with clients and field staff to ensure that site services are undertaken in a timely manner
· Dealing with queries from clients to report content, service delivery and program scheduling
· Set up and monitoring of projects with associated RAMs.
· Planning & programming upcoming works with Project Managers to achieve operational and commercial efficiency.
· Liaising with other regions to support national clients.
· Ensuring reports are issued to clients in a timely manner in line with the project / contract specifications
· Issuing of purchase orders to approved suppliers
· Producing technical reports for buildings to strict deadlines - in selected document templates using data from a bespoke SQL database.
· Pre-checking of data and photographs in SQL database
· Making additions or changes to data as appropriate
· Production of plans using CAD-based proprietary software
· Meticulous checking of formatting, spelling, punctuation and grammar
· Initial ‘sense’ checking of conclusions and recommendations
· Liaison with technical site staff and Project Managers to progress any queries
· Electronic delivery of reports to clients, and initial receipt of any feedback/queries
· Maintain effective electronic storage of data and documents for individual jobs, with full traceability of any amendments and correspondence
· Liaison with various departments to expedite information in order to meet delivery targets.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to prioritise workloads to meet customer demand
• Able to work under pressure to achieve strict deadlines
• Well organised and ability to adapt to changing customer requirements
• Excellent verbal and written English grammar
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Uses of ACMs in buildings would be advantageous but not essential
• Understanding of technical buildings/property and H&S terminology
How to apply
If you feel like you have what it takes and are excited about the opportunity of joining our Glasgow based team, then we would welcome your application.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your C.V, highlighting the role your application relates to.