Date Posted: 17/03/2021
Life Environmental Services is one of the UK’s leading environmental compliance and risk management consultancies. We specialise in providing solutions for organisations to ensure they remain compliant when managing environmental risks presented by hazards such as asbestos, fire and water.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role
• To manage a portfolio of clients, ensuring they are compliant at all times
• Organisation of daily works ensuring the companies maximising its revenues
• Developing and managing team members to produce high standards of work
• Offer constructive feedback to all team members to help overcome any day to day difficulties
• Upsell and offer customer based solutions to improve revenue levels
• Experience in undertaking water risk assessments, minimum 2 years essential
• Experience in undertaking monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly and annual monitoring tasks in line with HSG274 parts 1-3, minimum 2 years essential
• Working within a managerial role, or similar, minimum 2 years, desirable
• Full UK driving licence essential
• Understanding and interpreting remedial works, offering sound unbiased advice to clients
• Basic plumbing knowledge desirable
• Good customer skills desirable
• Membership of trade organisations (eg WMSOC) desirable
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong leaderships skills
• Strong working knowledge of the UK as the role will be to deliver customer excellence across the whole of the country
• Ability to work as part of a team
How to Apply
If you feel like you have what it takes and are excited about the opportunity of joining our Nationwide based team, then we would welcome your application.
Please contact email@example.com with your C.V, highlighting the role your application relates to.