Date Posted: 09/04/2021
Life Environmental Services is one of the UK’s leading environmental compliance and risk management consultancies. We specialise in providing solutions for organisations to ensure they remain compliant when managing environmental risks presented by hazards such as asbestos, fire and water.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role
• Manage the fire risk department
• Identify own clients
• Manage fire related risks across large property portfolio
• Experienced Fire Risk Assessor
• Provide expert fire safety leadership,
• Provide excellent advice across the organisation
• Responsible for identifying fire risk and issues across a large property portfolio
• Liaise with repairs teams to ensure compliance with fire safety regulations
• NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent
• Membership of a recognised professional body (IFE, FPA, IFSM or similar)
• Extensive knowledge of the Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety)
• Experience of carrying out fire risk assessments on complex residential properties.
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Full UK Driving Licence essential
How to apply
If you feel like you have what it takes and are excited about the opportunity of joining our South West based team, then we would welcome your application.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your C.V, highlighting the role your application relates to« Back to careers