Date Posted: 09/04/2021
Life Environmental Services is one of the UK’s leading environmental compliance and risk management consultancies. We specialise in providing solutions for organisations to ensure they remain compliant when managing environmental risks presented by hazards such as asbestos, fire and water.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role
• Experienced Fire Risk Assessor
• Provide expert fire safety leadership,
• Provide excellent advice across the organisation
• Responsible for identifying fire risk and issues across a large property portfolio
• Manage and undertake FRA inspections
• Liaise with repairs teams to ensure compliance with fire safety regulations
• NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent
• Membership of a recognised professional body (IFE, FPA, IFSM or similar)
• Extensive knowledge of the Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety)
• Experience of carrying out fire risk assessments on complex residential properties.
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Full UK Driving Licence essential