Date Posted: 07/02/2017
Stockport - To be discussed.
Closing Date: 06/03/2017
Full Time- CAT Administrator
Life Environmental Services is one of the UK’s leading environmental compliance and risk management consultancies. We specialise in providing solutions for organisations to ensure they remain compliant when managing environmental risks presented by hazards such as asbestos, fire and water.
We require an experienced Customer Administrator based in Cheadle Heath, Stockport, to provide efficient support on a day to day basis, at all times to the office and to the Customer Administrator Team, championing the company’s quality and agreed service levels.
Customer Administration Team duties include but are not limited to:
Producing technical reports for buildings to strict deadlines - in selected document templates using data from a bespoke SQL database.
• Pre-checking of data and photographs in SQL database.
• Making additions or changes to data as appropriate.
• Production of plans using CAD-based proprietary software.
• Meticulous checking of formatting, spelling, punctuation and grammar.
• Initial ‘sense’ checking of conclusions and recommendations.
• Liaison with technical site staff and Project Managers to progress any queries.
• Electronic delivery of reports to clients, and initial receipt of any feedback/queries.
• Maintain effective electronic storage of data and documents for individual jobs, with full traceability of any amendments and correspondence.
• Liaison with various departments to expedite information in order to meet delivery targets.
Other peripheral responsibilities may include:
• Administrative elements of project management, including data entry and production of other documents such as Method Statements, letters, etc, and their distribution.
• Some client liaison.
• General office tasks.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, Word.
• Meticulous attention to detail, with excellent spelling and grammar skills.
• Diligent and tenacious approach to achieving tight deadlines.
• Self-managing by continually assessing changing priorities and amending own work plan accordingly.
• Effective interpersonal skills within team environment.
Knowledge of building and construction terminology is desirable, with knowledge of asbestos advantageous.« Back to careers